Author Topic: whats the reserved area from camp map?  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Dan Monday KY4JLY

• ORC Member
    • View Profile
whats the reserved area from camp map?
« on: May 04, 2014, 09:35:04 PM »
Being new to to the group, what area is reserved?

http://wisvacations.com/LazyDays/campmap.html

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 09:37:05 PM by Dan Monday KY4JLY »

Offline N9LOO

• ORC Member
  • "Lousy Old Operator"
    • View Profile
    • N9LOO website
Re: whats the reserved area from camp map?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 07:49:16 AM »
Dan -- Stay tuned as new information will be posted in the next few days.  You will be able to find out the latest here and in this forum thread.

Offline KC9ONY

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: whats the reserved area from camp map?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »
Hi Dan,
  I'm not sure if you are on the Yahoo remailer yet, but here is a posting that Ken W9GA put out.
I suppose by the time you read this, the meeting will have already occurred.

Hi Members;

I would like to invite anyone interested in assisting to a meeting of the field day committee this saturday (5/10) at 1 PM at Lazy days campground, near West Bend. We are contemplating a run in the 4A category this year, and I have already contacted the potential band captains for the categorys, about gathering at the park to map out station locations. I would like to invite any interested parties to attend this saturday afternoon as well, as we can also discuss tent placement, cable deployment and Genrator placement.

This year, we will be moving our site about 200 yards to the northwest, on top of a rise, and placed within the camping area of the Lazy days park. You will need to access by entering the park off county trunk A, and stopping in at the park admin office (barn) onced yuou come into the park. We will gather there at 1 PM and go up to the site.

Let me know if you can join us.

Ken W9GA FD chair