Author Topic: ORC Apparel?  (Read 9024 times)

Offline K9DJT

• ORC President
    • View Profile
    • QRZ Page
Re: ORC Apparel?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 01:33:28 PM »
OK guys.  Thank you for waiting.

A nice wind-shirt, dark blue with yellow lettering, will cost about $36.  (We could also get them in yellow with blue lettering if we want.)  There is no minimum order which means we can order one at a time.

A decent polo-shirt, blue or yellow as above, will cost about $26.  Again, no minimum order.

T-shirts will cost about $12, any color, but because of the silk-screening there is a minimum order of twelve.

I am planning to order a wind-shirt and polo for myself which I plan to picture on the ORC website.

We're ready to accept you order!!!  Don't forget to also provide me your size...

73, Gary
K9DJT

Offline KC9ONY

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 04:01:29 PM »
Thanks for updating that Gary!
Just curious as to what will be on these items?    Will it be the same as the current jackets?
Something that just says Ozaukee Radio Club or have our name and call sign?   I assume it
is extra for the call sign, but you never know.
Any pics of what the wind-shirt looks like?

Below is our logo and call sign on a current jacket, from the main ORC site.
Just wondering if we are planning the same image on the wind-shirt and polo shirt?

Offline K9DJT

• ORC President
    • View Profile
    • QRZ Page
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 04:58:27 PM »
Tom, they will be just like the jacket...club logo, call sign and name.  What I'm doing though is making the call sign a little larger and placing it above the name. My reasoning is that at any ham event...what do you look for first? You first know someone by their call sign and then their name. I'm doing the same with the hats. As far as pictures, I'm going to get mine and place pictures of those on our web site.  I'm also thinking of a summer baseball cap...beige cap with a blue brim and blue lettering.

73, Gary
K9DJT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk