Author Topic: Ozaukee Radio Club e-mail re-mailer  (Read 1536 times)

Offline WA9JOB

• ORC Member
    • View Profile
Ozaukee Radio Club e-mail re-mailer
« on: August 07, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »
This is a reminder that the Club also supports a re-mailer for our members and friends.  Items of general interest are posted there as well as notifications, such as the Newsletter is posted, etc, and other Club business.

If you aren't on the re-mailer, and would like to be included, please send me a note to that effect, as well as your e-mail address of choice.  I do not add people to the list without their permission, so even though you included your e-mail address on your renewal, it will not be added without a specific permission from you.

Everyone is able to post to the re-mailer, simply by sending an e-mail message to orc-wi@yahoogroups.com.  Everyone on the list will receive a copy.  An exception to 'everyone' is if you use an e-mail service like callsign@arrl.net, you will not be able to post, because you can't send a message from arrl.net.  I will need to enter your real e-mail address.

Just send me a e-mail to nels@wi.rr.com to get your e-mail added to the Yahoogroups re-mailer.

73, Nels....
Nels Harvey WA9JOB
The Jolly Ole Bootlegger